Careers in Real Estate
SMart Realty, located in Conway is seeking buyers agents/showing agents to join our office. If you are an established Real Estate Agent or possibly even a new Real Estate Agent looking to be part of a collaborative office with strong leadership, this opportunity may be for you. SMart Realty has an established agent development platform providing one on one and group training, business planning, operational support, transaction management, sales development and more.
Due to increased demand as a growing office, SMart Realty is seeking to add Buyer Agents/ Showing Agents to conduct open houses, show properties to interested buyers, lead follow up, setting appointments and more…
- Assist clients in determining the value of property they plan to buy or sell
- Provide strong customer service and communication skills to educate and empower consumers
- Educate clients on the latest real estate trends & market analysis
- Develop and implement marketing strategy; leveraging technology, advertising, personal network and sphere of influence in collaboration with other agents.
- Offer insight for additional support including professional staging, photography, etc.
- Schedule, consult and coordinate all property showings and host open house events for property viewing.
- Negotiate contracts with buyers and/or agents acting on their behalf, and purchase agreements with sellers and/or their agents
- Facilitate and coordinate the closing process on behalf of your clients and continue to educate them through other contractual items as they arise.
- Aid sellers through selling process and buyers through buying process
- Assist prospective clients with identifying areas for property and suitable properties for their needs
- Research listings of property for sale
- Professional and personable demeanor with strong work ethic
- Business minded and goal oriented
- Self motivated with strong ability to stay focused while working independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable networking and meeting new people to develop strong sphere of influence/network
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or High School diploma with equivalent Real Estate experience
- Arkansas Real Estate License obtained
SMart Realty is a newly established firm with a productive and collaborative team that drives business through strong customer service, innovation, quality and commitment to their agents and clients while leveraging a local brand. We understand Real Estate Agents work for themselves, however there is no reason to be by yourself. At SMart Realty the team is there to support you every step of the way.
If you are finding you need additional support to build your business to the next level or simply need assistance in building a strong foundation for your business, please contact us today for a confidential consultation.